Springer Book Chapter
Selected abstracts that are presented at the conference will be invited to be considered as chapters in the book titled “Multiple Criteria Decision Making Beyond the Information Age: Selected works from MCDM 2019 Istanbul” within the Springer‘s Book Series Contributions to Management Science.
Editors: Dr. Ilker TOPCU, Dr. Ozgur KABAK, Dr. Sule ONSEL EKICI, Dr. Ozay OZAYDIN
Submission Deadline: September 16, 2019
The purpose of this call for paper is to collect a high-quality selection of papers based on MCDM2019 presentations in Istanbul, Turkey. IJAHP is the official AHP/ANP scholarly, SCOPUS-indexed journal, that publishes papers about research and applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Analytic Network Process (ANP). IJAHP will support MCDM2019 meeting by providing a fast-track publication opportunity for suitable papers presented in the conference. Our intention is to publish these papers as early as possible although still going through a review process. When submitting your article, indicated (in the comments to the editor section) that this paper is based on your MCDM2019 presentation (give specific title). MCDM2019 selected papers will be published in a special topic section of our journal or as a special issue depending on the number of accepted submissions.
Guest Editor: Dr. Ilker TOPCU and Dr. Ozay OZAYDIN
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Submission papers must not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Acceptance will be provided on rolling basis.
- Submitted papers must be formatted according to IJAHP guidelines available at the journal website.
- Indicate what MCDM2019 presentation this paper is based upon.
- All papers must be submitted online at http://www.ijahp.org